BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Thursday, August 29, 2013

What can i say..

Hey guys, how u've been? i can say that i am definitely learning so much in college. So many experience i been through for these past 5 months..some are sad, happy, depressing and rather emotional. I met so many types of people. I been hurt, confused, appreciated,ignore and loved. But from all these things..something hit me and make me wonder..y must i go through all this..y cant i just focus on one thing which is finish my foundation and go straight up to degree..all this..bad experiences...are just like a distraction to me..its frustrating and made me feel backfired..i mean...what is God plan for me? what does he really want from me? I always tell myself..to surrender everything to Him because i knw that if i do that..good things always come around in the end. I get to find who is my real frens and realized friends that i made before college..lets just say some are just meant to pass by in your life but not to stay with u forever. Honestly, for me..m having a nervous breakdown because in me right now is hurt and confused. i try hard to pretend like its nothing but sometimes it gets notice by my friends who are really really close to me. I m not an expressful person..and i don't like sharing my problems with people unless i really need advice on things that been really scaring my heart. I don't trust people as much as i used too when i was young. U cant blame for having such emotion to not trust people easily because..when you been hurt deeply..that scars are not easy to heal but takes years to grow and let go. But i know its normal because everyone has to go through this in life as part of growing up..but i just wished that there were times when we could just skipped the bad parts and focus on the good parts...

0 comments: