BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Wedding.xD

Just came back from the wedding..so awesome!:) Congrates to Eric(kok ping) and Wai mun.:):) So happy.:') hehe...anyway..so full!!! Ate to much. Shoot! Should hve go for the afternoon lunch..can get ang pau.!! Aww man! Wasted my chance.xD Urgh! My bro was so annoying! He keeps poking the fried eye...Then he started poking me with a chopstick!!.:( So irratating.But everthing else was ok. The bride and the groom were going around tables saying"Yam Sing!" hehe...i keep drinking my orange juice too much till 1 go toilet 12 times!xD I learn a very good leason from all this..NEVER DRINK TOO MUCH!! I should brought my camera!!'== man! Tomorrow my aunt and uncle taking us to watch sum sort of show in Sunway Lagoon i think..i hope my mom let..i bet it's gonna be AWESOME!!Ooooo! i forgot to tell yea..JOEE's BACK!!Wahoo! i can't wait till skul starts so we could chat and chat and chat!:) Quite boring at the wedding...no one to talk to except my annoying bro!== Hm..what else happen..OH YEA! There's this dude blocking the screen!! Urgh i feel like throwing my chopstick at his head! There's a video and slide show about the bride and groom..His head was blocking! BIG HEAD!!Not sure why tonite i feel like typing alot..aha..but the problem is..not sure what to type.hahaha...let's see..5 more days and my cousin is here!! YAY!! It's gonna be a blast. Argh! 11.30pm! Need to sleep.Oh yea! almost forgot! In the slide show i saw the mens wearing underwear outside their pants!! xD Lol. It's so funny!!Hahaha,well,see yea!

0 comments: