BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's over

Hey people..it's been a while yes. But i got bored Fbing so i decided to uodate my bolg. Pffft obviously. Anyway, SPM or shaill i say ASS PEE MMM is over! X) I can't believe it..i graduated from skul...no more..skul....it's like a dream i just woke up..but i can't believe it happen..really...i mean..wha..hold on..i'm not schooling anymore??? It's like..whao...u can see how time pass by..and gosh..i'm speechless..really i am..now i dunno what to do with my life...m planning to get a job this month..but yeah..let's see first..aha..i hope God gives me a job tht i'll like..hopefully...yesterday was my last paper..which was account..I seriously dunno what i crap in there but i prayed..EVERYDAY tht i did well for each paper...i dun wanna disappoint my parents nor mtself..so God..i surrender everything to u O LOrd. :)I'm so...tired..lol just went Tesco with fam and had KFC for dinner. :3 Aha sorry if this post is lame..just wanted to update sumthing. :) Bye people. :D

0 comments: