BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Friday, October 16, 2009

HAPPY DEEPAVALI EVERYONE!!:):)

Happy Deepavali to all my friends who are celebrating!!:):) You guys deserve a good celebration! Anyway,aiyo must start working hard for exams ! So sedih!:'( Man!! Forget everything i wanted to type on my blog!:( I'm loosing my memory! *Gasp* i'm forgetting who i am!! Arghhh!! This is serious!:):) Oh well,Oh yeah! I hope Jac manage to buy the MJ this is it tickets in time! I really wanna watch! Must be intresting.:) This week nothing intresthing to say unless i create sumthing like a giant ant ate my skul... COOL!.xD






NARUTO SHIPPUDEN!! Must watch!!!xD






Animax hottest anime for 2009!! Got somemore too!xD

These shows will make you laugh your guts out!!!xD

I LOVE putting anime pics in my blog!! Makes me feel hyper and happy!!xD I know..pretty lame but post more soon..before i end this..there's a comic feasta coming soon..so you anime freaks out there better be ready!:):)

0 comments: