BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, August 20, 2011

One of my worst nightmares! T.T

Ok. it's been like almost a week and as you all know that i normally would update my blog once a week but sometimes i get so busy..or maybe lazy. xD Hey that rhymes! :D Anyway, last night was my/one of my WORST nightmare. I dreamt something so scary that i woke up crying. Ok today i'll be posting about that. So when your read this don't laugh ok? Cuz it definately gave me a shock and i was really realive to find it was all a dream. Here goes, last night i dreamt about my grandmother. U see me and my grandma are really close. WE have a really strong relationship between us and if anything happens to her...i dun knw what i'll do. I dreamt...that..she died. It was a REALLY sick dream. In my dream i was walking home and i saw her lying on the road and ambulans came and another lady beside her was also dead. It was really shocking and i was in shock. So i was like "this is a dream! Gotta be a dream" i kept telling myself to wake up wake up but i just won't wake up. So u see sometimes in dreams or when ur dreaming u can feel like it's so real. It's like it's really happening. And that's what i felt...so basically i was crying in my sleep. I was like "No! No! Popo( that's what i called her)". And an angel came down and handed me this phone and told me to dial this num. And i did. And it line straight to my grandmother voice. I was like "popo! Don't go! I miss you. I love you popo!' I keep repeating the same thing. And popo told me it was ok. and i said i love you popo. And her voice was so cheerful i kept crying. So in the middle of the night...i woke up and burst into tears! Btw, i'm crying while i'm posting this. I can't remember the rest so i'll just stop her. *blows nose*This all too creppy trying to recall all this shit but yeah..it's haunt me for a while but hope it'll leave FAST! :'(

0 comments: