BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, August 13, 2011

They just don't get it!

Right.First things first. I knw i'm not the only one that does ok. I'm sure all teens do this cuz that's what we do when we're mad we our parents. Today i had an arguement with my dad. He told me to clean my book shelf and i did. U knw what he said? He said oh it doesn't look clean and bla bla bla. WEll u knwwhat? I organize it properly so it will be easier for me to take and put my books back. So i talk back to him. Then said 'why do i always like to talk back whenever this kind of situation'? I kept quite. But in my mind i was thinking..i hve my reasons. U see when i was small, i use to not do house things( kinda normal) but then i began to give house things a try then my parents start scolding for doing it."== Tsk parents. So as life goes on the same thing happen over again. I feel unappreciated. How would u feel? So everythime when my parents telling my off i talk back because i feel hurt! like i said..unappreciated. A word i dun like at ALL! Anyway..today i went for bk quiz and i saw me old friends! So we hang and hang till time goes by. Ahh catching up with old times.:) Feels great~~ Gee i gtg..i'll update soon! :D

0 comments: