BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Another problem

Hi guys. Ok just a review..about my last post. i just wanna clear afew things...i said those things cuz i was really in a bad mood and hurt. I mean, can 't blame a girl who's been pesture by frens and family right? We all had our momoents. Right now i just felt like typing this post to get stuff out of my mind. Next week is my church camp. Well not really my church but my aunt and uncle goes there so they just sign me up. xD oh crap scracth that! It's this SUN!!! :O and i hve to start rechecking on the things i packed! ">< Damn~~ but well i'm in holiday mood so..yeah.i'm having the flu and cough. Just right before my camp! How wonderful eh?
i'm kinda worried to go there cuz i dun really know anyone! :( this really scares me. Plus, i felt so regret to go! I'm afraid the people like to judge on appearances. Cuz i'm really humble when i dress. By that i mean i dun dress like those hot clothes and well design clothes like those people i saw while i was in church. Teenage people nowadays go by fashion. But...it's only 4 days...4............freaking...........d-ays. G-reat~ *worried face* that's alot of days! almost the same as five days of skul! Argh!!!! What m i gonna do?!!!! I need major advise but i dun knw who to go to. Frens? My frens are not help from the time i started at my new skul(i'm reffering to my new frens) family? They wouldn't understand!!!! ARGH! I'm so freaking messed up! :'(

0 comments: