BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Why do these things happen?

why do these things happen? Like this week was a shitty week or me! why? some a** hole stole my WALLET!!!!!!!! Seriously man i feel so depressed. Most of my precious things are in there....i dun why humans nowadays are so sickening? I mean....why steal things? u knw..i dunno but not to be too religious here but everything in this world should be free. yeas isadi it..F.R.E.E. y? cuz it's made from God. And God do NOT charge us for anything. It's just stupid humans who get the idea that we have to pay for our stuff. How stupid right? But anyways, my wallet is gone....My precious wallet which i carried with me where i go out.THis is why i hate my skul! The jerks over there are so immature and so many shitty people who can't get a grip! that's the different between educated people and non-educated people. In my old skul(seafield) U can leave ur wallet in ur bag without worrying about it being lost or stolen cuz the people there are not like here. Thank Goodness it's my last year. I can't WAIT to leave and get the hell out from there. Stupid SHIT SKUL! SCREW U!!!! Gosh i guess i'm still mad. i mean who wouldn't right? Idiots! So basically this post is all about my wallet and dedicated to it cuz i simply love it. Yeah....i swear...if i found out who that person is....he got serious thing coming towards him. Y i said he...cuz i got sum suspicious on a few people who are guys. So yeah...i got no other topics to talk about cuz i'm really not in a mood to think about other stuff then my beloved wallet.....

0 comments: