BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Friday, January 27, 2012

HAPPY CNY!!!!!!

Hello again! I been meaning to type a post soon but i was sick. So i hope u guys enjoyed ur CNY cuz i knw i did! But unfortunately i gotten really dark....like CHARCOAL! =( y? cuz i went PD for like 2 days and came back looking like a foreigner! Anyway, i got sunburn as well and yeah..i really hate the look i'm having right now. When i went for dinner at my grandma cousins house...i really a moment to think(cuz i didn't hve anyone to talk to) and suddenly i realized that...how i miss the times when i celebrated CNY with my cousin and aunt and other relatives...When i look at the kids(not mine but my aunts) they hve ipad 1 and 2...in a age of 7!!!"== When we were young..all we got was pokemon cards and those family cards. How the things sure change. And i thought...it would be more merry if people aren't so obsessed with their phones and tv...and laptops. But actually talk or hve a simple conversation with one another...i mean..gosh i dun think i'm making a point here. '== but for those who gets me great. So..yeah..gosh my head hurts. i was like deadly sick yesterday so i was like in bed the whole day...sleeping now i feeling abit better i guess. But moving on, hols are about to finish and yeah i'm stuck in bed...but i really couldn't face my classmates this mon cuz..I'M SO DARK!! like freaking dark! :'( i mean i am dark naturally. but not as dark as now...i really do hope that this 'tan' will come off...really soon! i think m gonna change my song list today..hopefully...if i'm not to lazy.

0 comments: