BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Will the world accept me?

Hey u out there~ m back! Now alot has happen but i'm gonna vut to the chase. U see m starting college next week. Finally, my prayed was answered. basically it wasn't the college i wanted to end up in but i'm grateful tht m able to go. Anyway, college...yikes? gosh this is all happening so fast i mean. i just remember tht i did my SPM and just got the results last month now m starting college...4 months of break really gone by so fast. And, the saddest point was tht i..quit my job. My first and best job(at the current moment) ever. I miss everyone. i really do but most have resigned too and further their studies. I remembered when i first did the interview. Haizzz....really, alot sure has happen. Now tht i'm starting college.. i wonder what kind of people i'll meet. i just hope i'll fit in the society. It's so far..from home which makes me even more nervous. i hate tht it's far. And worst of all, i hate tht i have to take a bus there everyday till i get my P. But~! I just got my L license today! whooopy~~ haha, i feel so so... i dunno. i feel like i need to sit down and breathe a moment. Time is going by so fast. it's like u have to catch it to make sure u dun loose the time u want to spend with ur love ones. Haizz...m scared and m getting scared and scared each day. And my parents? haizz.. i dunno. I'm not sure if they are ready to let me go. I'm growing up and i want to explore more and get more experience...NOT play by the rules or book or whatever u call it. Sometimes u just gotta break the rules abit or changed it(in a good way i mean). I want my parents to trust me like how i trust them. i want them to knw tht i knw how to take care of myself and i knw wat i must avoid. i do respect myself and i will never let anything happen to me cuz i knw even myself do not any harm in my body. Basically m a clean freak to my body. I can't stand having one dirt or mud on my skin. I can't focus on anything if i'm all sweaty and smelly. i use to even wear slippers to take a shower when i was kid. While bathing just because i didn't want my feet to touch the nasty floor even if it's clean. so yeah. Lol abt my driving. aha i fail like four times just because i took it in english. But when i took in bahasa melayu..i pass. No makes sense i knw. but nvm i'm happy i pass and i have made it this far. So i'll end it here and will post..ok i can't promise soon but i'll post..again. Sumwhere in future. xD Chaozzz my lovelies~

0 comments: