BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Belated birhtday to me& What a week!:)



Hooray!! i'm finaly 14!!! Well it wasnt't bad..got presents and i even got splash!xD it was fun except the part i got EXAM on that day!!! So sad! But other than that i'm happy cuz my friends wishes me on facebook and in person. That actually matter to me the most..they remember. Anyway*sigh* got my results back! Not so good! Wow! the teachers mark so fast! They shouldn't give back the results! Destroy some people's mood!:-/ Aiyo! That means must work hard for finals! You know what they say..study is the key to sucsess.^~^ Noooo! lazy to work hard! but no choice..well at least the weekends going to be good.:) But pretty busy cuz got so many dinner to go to.:) Today just went to salak south garden for dinner..in a friends house..my dad friend house actually. Wow..my grandma was soo happy to see all her old friends again! Good on you popo!xD I bet they think about the good times they had..i love my dad's time..it was really um.how to you say..nice to hear and feeling all pasionate about it. He and my uncle are quite well known ther cuz my grandma's friends are all there.
Oh yeah! Got 1 more week holiday! Y-eah! Let's see..what to do..*thinking* argh got nothing but i think it's enough to rest after exam.:) Aha..post more tomorrowlah feeling tired.:) Bye!

0 comments: