BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hmm...urgh! I don't understand! Yesterday i had loads of idea what to type on the blog now my brain went blank!Ok..let's se..this hols weren't so bad..:) Get to do things i want to do.:):) Um..well i went shopping with my parents and bought a gift for Joee! Hey! In case you all didn't know,her birthday is on November 5..i knw abit early for presents but it's incase i did'nt hve a chance to go out again. But what i really want to buy her is actually sumthing to do with starwars or anime but no time so i just grab sumthing that looks nice and hope she likes it. Sorry Joee if you read this.:( Anyway..wow!! I can't beliave that Naruto Shippuden was so awesome!!! i love it! Man! If only it shows everyday..now that will be great!^^*sigh* got nothing to do all day except watch Tv,go on9,draw anime and..well sum boring sruff. Wish could hang out with my buddies.:'( Oh yeah! i bet you saw Benji pic on my blog..well to ber honest it's not Benji..it's a pic that looks like benji..i did'nt took benji pic before i had to give away..and i really love him so much so i put this pic to let me think about him.:) Sorry, if you think it's my rabbit. I really miss him!!! His really smart he can even drink a straw out of a juice! my dad thought him dad like he did with his squirral.xD I hope one day i can visit him.:') *Scratch head* Argh! What esle to write,ah?? Oh nevermind..next time i'll write it on a list and type it on me blog. Bye!xD

0 comments: