BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Sunday, June 6, 2010

How can human be so cruel?

I DUN BELIEVE THIS!!! HOW CAN SUCH HUMAN DO SUMTHING LIKE THIS???!!!!! Sumone killed my puppies and they're unforgiveable!!!! IF i find out who that jerk is i promise myself I"LL KILL HIM/HER! Well not really kill but if only i could! I practically burst into tears when i saw what happen to them. Their blood stain was on the road and i could see my dad was really like about to cry..cuz u knw..my dad never cries. Hm..maybe i imagine it.*sigh* now there's 4 left..it use to be 6 now..4.:'( Why are sum human like this? Y can't they just leave them alone? I mean..they're are still small they won't hurt anyone. Just leave them alone!!!It's a good thing i took pics of them..as memories..My hols are ruin and it's just the begining..I'm also quiting prefect but i'll lay on the details next time..now i feel like i want to just 'kill' sumone.

0 comments: