BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I just miss my childhood

Oh how i miss my childhood.Lol i sound as if i'm old.xD Well, right now i'm obessed with 'The Lion King'.xDD When i first saw the show,i remeber when i was young. I realize kids show are pretty nice(not Barney or those kind of stuff) I mean like Lion King,Finding nemo,Toy Story. I just can't wonder if those show are soo not for me to watch anymore. Aha, Disnery shows are always the best.:) Last Sunday i went to church i felt so..holy.=) The songs are so holy,cheerful and i can feel Jesus is somewhere in the Church. Joining us. After church i ask for Father's Blessing and i was suprise that he knew what i wanted to say. i was like 'Father,please bless me' and just when i wanted to say'bless me to do well in exams but he said" Oh yes,for exams right? and i was like' yeah'. Wow! Mind reader.xD I think the best thing in my life is being a Catholic Christian.It's like a journey.Whenever i'm bored or depressed and sometimes in trouble, i talk to God. Somehow i feel better and happy. I know He is with me everyday. I say my prayer everyday,during meals and before bed. I feel blessed everyday.:) Seeing Jusus pic and painting always makes me feel happy.It's like i can feel him.Aha..i feel weird expressing these stuff out but i can't help it.I should right a book.Lol Maybe i could but what are blogs for right? So far my operation gaining weight during hols is not working.:( Maybe i'm not eating much.Damn! I can still try i guess.:):)I'm running out of topics so i guess i should stop here. I'll update next time.:)

0 comments: