BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Geez!:)

Yo! Guess what?! I'm typying this by using the school com.:) So cool! Well, actually i was helping a teacher(me and my frens) and teacher let us use the internet! Yeah man!:) Hehehe...this week is all about fun,fun,fun!We had lots of stuffs to join like painting on t-shirt competition, talent show, making clothes on barbies(gasp) and lots more. Wow...never how much fun it is. Ok..i'm lying..it's NOT! By not i mean..there's nothing to do.:( i meab..i oni join the t-shirt comp and the bracelet thingy.:( Plus, i'm not sure isf i'm joining seafield challenge. Should i? i hve no idea what it is about but it's quite hard..i think.Right..i'm actually crapping right now so i dun really know what i'm typying.xD Just crap and more crap. Oh yeah! Yesterday was my auntie b'day and we ate seafood!! My grandma met some hong kong actors there!!! Wow..rare chance.:)My com crashed..again! So i might not be posting for a while.:( And i gtg..so catch yeah later!:)

0 comments: