BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Friday, October 15, 2010

I just couldn't believe it...

It's like i just blink my eyes and pmr is finally over...i mean..i remember when i was in form 1( young and innocent xD) i was scared cuz of pmr and now..i finally done it.:) I did the exam! i felt ackward. I thought that pmr is over i feel hapy and stuff and i did but...it's just that i don't really know what to do after pmr.:( School is getting boring! Nothing to do in class except rot!"== Plus, teacher cancel all the fun activities they promise after exam! What jerks!"== Don't they realize i been waiting that freaking moment after exams? i wish i could BOM them!.>:( *sigh* today i ponteng skul.xD hehehe...:) I went back to puchong yesterday nite and i stay at home alone. It was good.:) I watch tv,eat junk, go on9,draw and i check sum cool drawings and i tried improving mine but...so far..my drawing is getting worst!*gasp* what happen to me?!!!!!:(:( I lost my sense of art.:O *sobs* But nvm! i shall practice and start all over again! I WILL get my art back and improve them!:) Oh and i cut my hair.:) It looks great..i think.:) But...anyway, Adam Lambert concert was yesterday..wish i could go.:) Today when i watch Naruto..it really bring back sum memories.:) I mean i realize how much..i miss it. So much! i remember the time the time i used to watch alot of animes and now..i just dun feel like watching...this is serious!! I must watch no matter what!O.o Btw, i change my blog skin.:) Anyway, i gtg. Later people.:)

0 comments: