BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, October 30, 2010

"==

*sigh* Darn this com! This is the third time i'm trying to type my post!"== Keep shuting down unexpexctedly! Anyway, this week i had seafield challenge in my skul.:) My group name is called the phoenix(pretty cool) and we had so many activities.xD On mon we plan our group name and song. The song sucks. Seriously it does. Tues, we had fear factor(gasp) i hve to eat three bitterguord.O.o not sure how to spell it ryte.xD Sadly, we got zero for the waterballons and the basketball cuz my whole team was absent including me. Wow...i never expexted the WHOLE team to absent.Gosh..tomorrow my bro is going for his 1st Holy Communion. Lol..i remember my 1st.:) Good times. Oh on Fri i'm not sure what they did cuz i ponteng but they told us to bring colour pencils.O.o Great...now i forgotten what i want to write but..

This pic is from FairyTail the hottest anime right now. My frens are crazy about it but sadly i oni watch the first episode. Ryte..gtg..before my com shut down..again!

0 comments: