BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

He is always watching me.:)_


Hmmmm...I was feel like His always with me all the time, wen i'm happy,sad,angry,frustrated, whenever i'm in a situation i can feel His present. It will be really cool if i can just see in person. I love Jesus more then anyone else..More then my parents? Lets just say...that kind of love is different.:) Teehee..now i'm typying wasn't for viewers it's just a little i like to express once in a while. I watch ghost shows(sometimes) and i see the people pray to kick the evil spirits out by God's power. That hit me! i can see that all weapons are useless except for one, God. He's the Big Man.xD Lol..whenever i see Jesus pic or Mother Mary pic i can feel them in me. I knw theres a reason for everything He had done. We humans dun knw that...and i been hearing the news about 2012 is the end of the world thats just %$#^(*% that's crap! Who are they to judge when the world is gonna end? Who are thry to predict the future? They're just useless human like me. Actually, we all r useless( i been told by my Confirmation Teacher so dun blame me) I feel angry whenever i hear trying to think thay are God. Showing us their crappy power! >:( Ok.....I forgotten what i wanna say cuz today's the 9th of Dec and i'm just editting this post lol.:) So..let's see.............hm...oh yeah! RESULTS! PMR RESULTS!O.o scary...*sigh* i' scared.:( Two more weeks to results!! ok..hols was boring. Rot,rot,rot,rot!>:( hm..i think i'll post another post next time.:)

0 comments: