BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's raining puppies!

Seriously it is! i mean like these few days i found abandon puppies.:( I feel sorry for them so i took them to where Shaky use to stay with her babies.:) It's like each day i'm sure to find one.O.o All of them are female. What's the big idea? Throwing away female dogs? "== They are sooo cute!:) I'm still thinking of a name for them though. Oh yeah! i had my class party last Sat.:) It was awesome! All thhough i must say..time does fly..me and joee walk for hours and hours! We walk around buying food and stuff.:) Jap food and sweets are seriously good.:) Love it! *sigh* i'm gonna miss my skul,classmates and frens:( So much to say but dun feel like saying it though.xD I'm seriously obsess with Maid sama!!!!!Misaki so cool man! Hehe...now skul hols not sure what to do...maybe rot.:) Hm......mmmm...mmm.."== now i'm out of subject! Damn....oh yeah! My cousin just graduated! Hooray! =) i'..m..m so proud!:') so happy! *sobs* it feels like just yesterday...oh great! Here i go..blabing about the good old days.">< Guess it can't be help.xD Lol...now..new topic? The wether isn't good..too hot and cold!O.o *scratch heads* can't think!! Damn it! *sigh* well i guess it's a sign of that's all for now.:) Bye!!!;)

0 comments: