BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Friday, November 5, 2010

Obsess! Obsess!:)

Lol..now i'm obesses with Final Fantasy X and X-2.:) Hope my dad comes back from work so i can buy the DVD.:) I must watch or else i won't be able to sleep.:) Alright..yesterday was Deepavali and Joee's B'day!:) Lol..anyway, i wasted my chance to go to my fren house for Deepavali.:( *sigh* that was a hard time for me cuz i really wanted to go.:( Teehee....Hope u like my blog background!! I love it.:) It was the only best FF pic i could find..so..i got no other choice but to take.Lol. Oh! i'm on a diet!xD Well, not really..i actually cut down theon the sugar and fatty food cux my belly is getting fat...fat and (gasp) fat!xD Hehe..aha...next week got skul..*sigh* sumtimes feel malas to go but what to do? My last days of skul in Seafield. Aiya..malas to post adi..running out of time..gtg..Happy Deepavali!:)

0 comments: