BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Good Experience!

Today's topic is good experience! And i mean it! Ok, i'll get to the point. Eversince i'm not a prefect anymore, i knw how do the students feel.For example, hair,nails and the rules! Get what i mean? i dont' exactly knw how to put it in words but i too find it annoying. There's one time i felt like i wanted to slap this prefect. I wanted to go to the toilet (and i was really in a rush cuz recess is almost over and after that we're not allowed to go out from class) and this prefect was like'Oh can't use this way and bla bla" I mean REALLY! i walk all the way here cuz it's near the toilet and i really,really,really need to go.( I think u knw how i am when i need to go toilet,Joee) So she ask me to walk the long way and GEEZ! I wanted to tell her off!"== It was on Thursday where with had um CNY Celebrations entertaintment(will get there soon) plus i hold in for 3 freaking hours! So yeah, now i knw what it feels like for students to hate prefect cuz they do hve their reasons. Last year, when i was a prefect i never knw why the students don't like us or hate i thought we were doin the right thing but sometimes way off limits. It's not that i dun get it last time but now i do. Mainly, there more then just not allowed to go toilet and stufff but i dun wanna waste time on that.Anyway, this year i wanted to become a prefect but the teacher told me it's full adi and they hven't decided if they want to ask students to join since they hve enough people already so yeah.Oh yeah ! the CNY celebration thingy. It was..um.ok i guess i mean i like the Lion dance but the dancing part not so intresting cuz..aha..too me lar..not that i'm judging how they dance or anything is just that i think it's pretty lame. SORRY~! it's just that the dance is the same and same move so..yeah? I mean like in seafield it's intresting cuz at least they create new moves and how they entertain us and then again i'm just saying k? Hehe..I;m starting tution next week and i guess i'm gonna be abit busy cuz my tution is like Mon-Fri but oni Wed i'm free.Gosh busy, busy! I hate it when my maths teacher kept asking me to write answer on the board! I mean why always me? Some of the class didn't even been called once!"== Shheshs! And i get to learn how to push myself..as in to work hard,try to ask many questions in class and so on.But the problem is NO ONE in my class ever does. Like english,maths,science..no one ask a single question even though they dun get it. But me, i'm like a keep asking and sometimes my english teacher wrote sumthing wrong on the board and i put up my hand to correct her,my classmates just stared."== I feel like they think i'm Miss-KNW-It-All..knw what i mean?*sigh* so much for fitting in. Anyway,i gtg..things to do so i'll try and post more.:)

0 comments: