BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy CNY!!:)

Haha today's the 4th day of Chinese New Year i think.:) Gosh this year i'm getting so many angpao!Hehehehe.xD But the annoying part is i just can't keep them i just hve to at least spend some of it!"== Darn myself. I'msuppose to be saving up for a new phone but my mom made a deal with me..she said she'll buy me a new phone IF i at least get 4A in my exam...but she didn't say which one!O.o Darn...i just asume the monthly one.xD But...$A is quite a challenge for me.Gee...must work hard i guess.The problem is..i'm too lazy to do that.Lol. Yikes! Tomorrow is skul days again! Nooooooooooooooooo~~ Goodbye hols!*sobs* I hate skul now...stressing alot besides i dun hve any friends in skul so i consider it boring. Not that i'm complaining it's just that ahhahaha i dun hve anyone to joke with or laugh on something. Well, imagine ur in my place...it'll be really lonely.:( Ah! Anyway, I soo obessed with the song 'Dela' by Johnny Clegg. It's the soundtrack from George of the jungle.:) I hate the part two. So lame...all of the sudden different characters."== I hate movies like that..i mean when we watch the first part of a show and the second one came out with different actor/actress playing the part drives me crazy. It makes me think that it isn't the movie just some wannabe trying act out that part..ok i don't think i make alot of sense here..nvm!I'm thinking of cutting my hair again..but..i miss long hair.:( Soo mixed up right now. Aha i still hve at least two small homework that i haven't done.Plus, i'm in a middle trying to finish up someone B'day gift(i'm not gonna mention the name yet incase the certain someone reads this post) so i'm practically swamp now. i gotta think what i need to get ready for skul tomorrow.:( Darn skul! If only i can blast them away! U knw..i'm actually typing crap now..i have no dea what to type on my blog..it's just i thought i might as well update it for fun.:) Too hee!xD Hm..i think this is all i'll say for now..till next time.:)

0 comments: