BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine Day!:)

Oh gosh...actually it was yesterday.xD But anyway,hmm..now that i think of it..i miss being a prefect..i really do. Sometimes i miss how when i was prefect i remember all the neat stuff me and my friends did together.:( Argh! i miss it!:'( Ok..let's see..these days i'm really,really,REALLY trying my best to start concentrating on studying cuz my exams are next month(yikes)! So much to understand and memorize and practice!"== Why must do form 4 have to start getting more and more busy? It's soo unfair! When i look at the form 5 during asembly, they seems so calm!O.o what's their secret?Lol. Right now..i'm having a sore throat which it sucks cuz it makes my throat itchy!:( DArn u throat!xD To be honest..i really forgotten what i'm suppose to be typing in my blog cuz i was suppose to update last week but i couldn't log in cuz it was jam and now it works? Gee..this com do hve the nerve to make me mad!"== Argh! Lol. I been doing sum reseacrh about french nails.xD It looks so cool that day i saw a video how the girl did and it was so cool! i been doin on my toes to..but i failed!:( My bro gace me a B-C."== Gee thx bro. Plus, i felt like a change(abit). I mean i'm not as hyper as i use to be and i'm getting all serious almost very thing. And if i dun get my things done on time i'll be really angry!O.o I feel so different. I'm stressing out! i'm so frustrated about myself. U see..the reason in my new skul i dun make so many frens in my new skul is because i find it hard to concentrate on my studies with frens aroud me. Cuz when frens around me i dun feel like studying..i felt like hanging out with them and it's totally distracting me. Next year i'll be taking my huge exams and i want to make sure i did REALLY well. So~~ i been doimg research on study tips and getting all serious and all. *sigh* i need a scholarship. I want to enter to Taylor collenge! Or a good one. At least then i can get a good job. Which my ambition is to be anccountent.:) But my accounts teacher is soo boring till it makes the subject boring and lame.:( BUT! I hve to work hard. So..having no frens around me ain't so bad.O.o Depends on ocasion.xD Like koko..i went last week and it SUCKS! Super boring. My fren felt sick and went home so i got stuck with her frens.They re...um...intresting. But, they kept gossiping(most of them hve boyfriends) about other girls with boyfriends( i knw..girls right) but this way of limits! They say a little TOO MUCH! But i was the only one there blur(which is good) and feeling bored cuz i hve no idea what they are talking about.*yawn* it's like 11.05 am..i'm soo tired..i guess i'll stop typing now.:)Catch u guys later.:)

0 comments: