BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just a simple boring week!>:(

Yeayo! My new skul is soo boring till u feel like u want to cry!"== Nothing good ever happens just day after day..going through the same things. Doin the same things. Boring right? Well, everyone has their own opinion. But..in my old skul..there's always something goin on...AND! This dude same skul with me and same group in confirmation was like 'i love my skul'. I just stare at him like when u saw a bug being squash. Lol. I mean seriously! Love? There's nothing to love about that skul!"== The darn teachers keep taking advantage with the students money! Like if we forgot to bring our book or didn't write the index we hve to pay RM 1 or 2 or if it's a project undone it' ll be RM5! Why so longing to take money from us?! But of course i didn't kenalar. Boring,boring,boring!Even my classmates are so..lame. I just HATE it when talk in mandrin! So what if u can talk mandrin? Big deal! who cares? what's the point? i mean really what is THE Point? Just because ur so good at it u dun hve to talk that language when it comes to a mixture group! Tsk no wonder their english sucks! I knw i'm typying all this nonsense but i'm letting out all my anger. I dun care if there read my blog or what. They deserve a good boxing in the ear! Even tution i get the same atmosphere. This time is indians. The only day i'm always looking forward is Confirmation class. I dun care wheather if i HVE to get up early every Sun to attend cuz it's the day where i can see everyone getting along taking the same language where EVERYone can understand.*urgh!* right...need to calm dorn..gotta chill. Inhale in, inhale out. Geeez..feling so much better.;) Haha..now let's see. i hve like a week more to my exam and i'm so worried cuz the past few weeks i been pushing myself to study hard but it doesn't seems to effect my brain."== Si i dun think i'll be posting anything next week though.:( So..i'll see u guys after my exams. Wish me luck!:)

0 comments: