BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hols is just another issue

*sigh* Ok..i'm so sick of going tutuion and skul homework still undone and there's oni a few days before skul reopen! Damn!Damn!Damn! I'm so fed up of theses things!">< I think i'll ponteng tution today...to finish up my homework! Not to fool around...xD Anyway, last Sat i went to Sunway with my friends(from Seafield) and we had a really good time.:)Aha...hm..well not so fun though..cuz there was afew uncomfortable moments.:( But i think we are all good now.:)Me, Jac and Jolin watch I'm number 4 and it's soo awesome!!:):)I love it..it's like um..i dun knw but it's so cool!:):) Woot! Now i'm waiting for I'm number four2! xDD Teehee! Lol. Ok so far my hols are so suckish! Boring boring boring!*sigh* Puchong isn't so fun to hang out. It's not like subang where Summit is so near or a stone throw away to ur frens house..No! it's not.:( But! i guess i hve to suck it up and move on...yikes. Btw, my mom said i hve to go tution!! Damn! I dun wanna go! It's so boring and today is bm and maths!! Noo~~~T_T oh well, that's how i go through my holsi guess.:'(

0 comments: