BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Friday, March 25, 2011

Finally! The WEEKENDS~~

Woot! Tow days of rest!*do the happy dance* Urgh! What a week! This week isn't good for me..i keep loosing my work sheets and been scold by my damn shit(sorry can't help it) bm teacher! "== She won't even let me finish explaining she started to scold me like crap!Argh! Screw her than she knw! Stupid B**** Gosh i'm getting all cheese up! MUst chill...i'm sort of a good mood now cause of tomorrow i'm like going out with my friend to IOI Mall! But the issue now is I'M BROKE! T_T *sigh* sad case..but i think i still hve a few strings with me so i guess i still be able to survive tomorrow....xDD Anyway, i'm still wondering IF i should watch a movie tomorrow..hm..not quite sure...just afraid i got not enough money with me..unless my 'kind hearted mum' gives me abit..or maybe i should ask for my school allowance that'll make things easier.I'm sure to get scold...oh pls God...pls give a little money tomorrow!! Geez to is a little to much...drama~~ Ahaha...my add maths are improving(a little) i just need to buckle up my understanding skills and memory! My memory is soo poor! Let's see..while im brain storming what i want to type i might as well describe whati'm wearing..a long sleeveless shirt,short pants and my hair tied.xD Some random stuff...agh! so far i got nothing..so i'll stop here ..till next time! :)

0 comments: