BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Friday, March 4, 2011

Waiting for results.

Gee...my exams are over now i'm like waiting for my results! Argh! The worst things in life besides exam! *sobs* my add maths!!!T.T I'm not gonna type out what i get in my blog(not the marks) Cuz it makes me feel sad for recieving such a mark! ">< Anyway...Some darn guy got 94 4 his freaking maths(not add maths) and his was like so dissapointed. I felt like giving a darn slap! Dae! If i get that kind of mark ah i'll start screaming in joy man!Aiyo...people these days..Urgh! makes me so mad! Lol. I dun knw why i get so work up about this. I think it's because i envy him..which it's true.:) I mean 94/100? Who wouldn't? Hehehe..next week i can't wait! I'm gonna meet my frens(from seafield) at SUNWAY! Wahoo! *Do the happy dance*Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! YAY!~~~I'm just soo excieted! i mean, it's been SO LONG i never seen any of them.:) U would too if ur in my place. Aha..we're gonna hve a blast! Just hoping nothing goes wrong..or i'll really get upset.:( I'm obsessed with the Kim possible song! teehee, Nice. Like my cousin always says ' That's my jam!' :):) Haha hehe! So like anyway, i dun really hve much to post about but yeah..um i think i''l stop her e until i got anyting to edit. :)

0 comments: