BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Friday, April 1, 2011

Life of so not the party!

I haven't been posting much nowadays and i apologize for not doing that cuz it's just that i dun really hve much awesome things to post about...except crap stuff. This week has been abit ups and downs for my friends cuzzz well three guys have been move out from my class and it so happens to be the guys they hve been crushing on. It happen just yesterday i guess...yeah sad. But for me i think it was great!(dun tell my friends i say that) I'm so happy! they been causing alot of trouble for our class lately,so i think it's the best for all of us. Three dudes, two guys consider the hottest guys in my class (ps i did not say that it's just my classmates agree that they re but for me they just look normal) Anyway! Let's just leave that to that. Ok i finally found the perfect homes for my puppies! I'm so glad that i dun hve to put them far away on the streets.:) The best part of all is that i'm leaving them with my relatives. This is so cool. But the sad part is that i'm not going to see them anymore except one is going to live with my aunt and uncle so i guess that shouldn't be a problem.^^ Yay! Yay! Yay!! Wahoo.:) *do the happy dance*Teehee! So anyways...i got nothing else to post about but later i'm meeting my friends to do a study group! Woohoo! So i gtg i guess.:) Bye!

0 comments: