BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Thursday, May 5, 2011

It been a long time

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm BACK! Lol i'm so sorry for like not posting for SUCH a long time cuz i got some com issues but no matter my mom took care of it.:):) Thx mom! Anyway, the most hottest news right now in Malaysia is that people could not get off the bieber fever! I mean everyone is still talking about it even after he left..like um he came i think at 21st April.:) Awesome. But sadly, i didn't get to go the concert but i went to watch his movie in 3D. I love 3D movies the seems so real especially scary ones. :) Oh I forgot! I manage to get no 8 in class.:) Yay! And i got 4th place in sum essay competition.:) I'm quite proud on meself.:) I'm working hard cuz mid-term are around the corner..so another 3 weeks of not posting...:( so many things happen but the problem is i just can't recall! I hate tution! the people there are so stuck up! Plus, WHY must they give us mid year exam when our schoool exam is already a pain in the neck!Gosh! I kind of miss my long hair......sort of regret of cutting it..but the past is the past...no turning back unless you knw..there's a time mechine or sumthing.xD Argh! i guess i should go now..there's alot i hace unfinished bussiness to do. xD

0 comments: