BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I think it means something...


O-k i bet ur wondering what's up with the pic and this title. Well, today's topic is about life,journey,the meaning of it . I'm 16 so i dun really knw much about travelling cuz i seldom travel around. But, when u look at this picture, just clear off ur mind for abit..calmly look at it without any distraction goin on through ur mind like just empty it..take away all that stressful thoughs and u can see scratch that, feel like ur in the picture. Can u feel it? I chose this pic cuz it makes me imagine i'm in a place where there's no worries but just peace, happiness and enjoying peaceful life...hace u ever had that feeling? a place where u could just go and avoid the chaos and pollution happening aroud the world. I'm a city girl(i think) and i dun really hve much knowledge in country side but i think there are so lucky if they get to see this types of places. Um..apart from what's in that place wheather it has leaches or snakes or any of that kind of thing...take avatar of exaple..those blue people (xD) hve u watch the movie? I think it's a very great movie. Oh i sure wish i'm there.:) I like houses that hve alot of nature things..i'm a type of person that loved being surrounded by nature since young actually. I remembered the time my fren Jac gave me this little tiny waterfall box...when i click and the water stars running...it's so...beautiful.:') I mean if u close the lights and let in alittle bit of small light shine in..with few candles and just sit at a corner and listen to the sound of the water running..ahh...peace.;) I pick this song cuz i think it suits todays topic. Lol. Every lyric in this song...it's soo...meaningful.:) Maybe u dun get what 'im actually trying to pointed out here..me neither..i just type what comes in my mind...despite my typing errors(*sigh*) but i hve quite a imagiation as u can see.:)

0 comments: