BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just another fairytale

Today's topic is not gonna be about fairytales actually..i just love the topic. xD So helllo my blog! How are you? Hm..dun u think it's weird to say..'Dear blog, today is a vry happy day for me...' it's like ur talking to ur blog. Just a wonder, y do people say dear diary or dear blog or dear whatever? it's not like they can reply to us...yeah i guess i'll never know that won't i? Anyways! I fineshed my exams and i'm like totally free and there's two weeks of hols! TWO SWEET WEEKS OF NO SCHOOL!! Isn't it great?? I mean...wow...no skul but there's homework and tution.:(*sighs* this is like one of the ways to kill a teen! I mean homework for hols? I mean i dun blame the tution cuz parents are paying but homework!"== Which part of the holiday do they not get?! H.O.L.I.D.A.Y! Shhesh! it's not what us students get everyday!Would it kill them to not gice us homework?! Urgh!!!! Yeah i knw i'm getting all melodrama bout this but i can't help it..i mean i just had my exams finish(after 3 weeks of studying like a maniac) and i would like to use my time doing things i like to do..i dun hve the mood to pick up my books and start seraching for the answers and trying to do them like maths and add maths! i been holding a bout of the past three weeks and it's getting into my nerves! Wow! Must be the stress. xDbut nothing a little two weeks of hols can't help. :) Hehe i'm like watching barbie mermaid something. xD i dun knw y i'm still attracted to kids shows. :) it's like fun to watch u knw...there's something u get to knw about childish shows...they hve kid of thing that it's like straidght forward u knw..if u compare barbie movies to high school musical for example...no bengkang bengkok...u get it? like no..distractions nothing to make it seems so yer...y she must act like that ah? Those type of things..barbie movies are like calm and happy kind of type.:) Aha...so let's just get back to the topic..the point is...children shows are really nice to watch..they dun show about what is life happening but just what life should be.:) Urgh! my fingers are like tired of typying so TTFN!XD

0 comments: