BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Argh..major headaches...

S-so tired! Woke up 5.30, go to school at 6.45 survive 3 periods of ADD MATHS! Came home at 4.30 went to tution at 5 came home and suffer a mojor headache...Argh! *rips brain off* I wish i could lead my life just like my puppy..all he does is sleep, eat and play.It's so much easier cuz all u hve to do is worried about the meals ur getting other than that sleeeeeeeeepp!Geez...i'm figuring out what course i should take right after SPM..it's like i can't think. I like accounts but i kept asking myself..does this course makes me intrested to become one(accountant). Urgh! i'm soo mess up i'm worried EVERYDAY and EVERYTIME! I stress myself out so much. I kept thinking i NEED to be good, better, good enough to be the same level as those smart people. It's so freaking hard!! When u look at those children playing in the park..do u EVER wish ur were in thier shoes? I knw i do. Avoid the reality and concertrate on being a kid..having fun and go through childish times.It's like no one can accuse of being a kid and people gets it. If ur a kid u get laid off easily. Being all spoil and stuff ( well for some people)xD if i hve the power to turn back time..i'll go back the time i was like 6....so much easier...yikes i better go...too tired now..think i'll get so shut eye.:D

0 comments: