BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tru Confession

I love that show(tru confession) it's so touching! I mean it shows a girl and her brother and they are twins but her brother has mental illness acted by Shia labeuof. It's abit of a tear jerker and stuff. I love it. :)Today i decide to clean my room...not that i usually don't clean my room. I fund some books i dun need them and anymore and decide to give them away. I HATE giving or throwing stuff away! It's like throwing ur past. I mean when i look through my primary books. It's like i recall my childhood. I'm really sensitive when it comes to childoohds or my past cuz it's something i can't never take back...so i'm always looking at myself wishing that idun have to grow up. I want to stay 6 or 5 and idun want to face the world just yet. That's why i sometimes to crazy things and taking risks cuz i can never do it if i dun take the chance. LIfe gives you chances dun let it go..before it's too late.That's why sometimes i just close one eye when i decide to do something people may think it's stupid. i think that if u dun do it now...u won't have another shot so someitmes taking risk are good(depends on the situation guys) Gosh i'm starving right now..think i'll go eat my dinner now. TTFN!!;)

0 comments: