BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Random Title

Yo! It's been a while. Suppose to update last week but..malas.xD So anyway, about last week Hari Sukan..i didn't get anything that's all. Purple house won..i guess. So this week..hm..i got my injection. Arghh! The pain!!:( The next day i got the fever.">< so sad.Lol. We also been shuffle. But the most saddest part was...i NEVER GOT SHIFTED!!!!>:( WTH is wrong with my PST leader? What point of i hate PST3 does he not understand? If he made me jaga seafield walk again i'm gonna screw his head off! i'm sick being in his darn PST!== Tomorrow i shall find out my so called new jagaing place. If it sux i'm not taking it seriously. *sigh* so good Janice in PST 2!! Urgh! the nerve! Oh yeah! I'm in a rush to do sej project so gtg.:)

0 comments: