BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Friday, April 16, 2010

Sweet Memories

When i mean sweet i really mean sweet!:) Get it? It's ok if u dun. I call it sweet cuz me,aimun,joee and wei teng bake cookies and cake.:) Well cookies was last week and i was suppose to post about it but sumthing happen to my com but now i think it's ok. Although this might be my last..yikes! So anyway, it was really cool. The cookies got half burn and the cake turn out good. Haha..this is my 1st time baking wif my friends so i was reallt exceited at first. Wow! Aimun really knw the kitchen.Lol. It taste great! Oh and i bought miley cyrus book! Yay! It's call "Miles to go" and it's actually exceiting. She wrote about her childhood and stuff. Hm..not to mention she's a left handed like me!! Cool!Haha..tomorrow it's sports day and i'm pretty darn nerves of running..where people will watch u run, cheer u and i'm afraid i let my blue houese down if i didn't get anything. It's really scary..espectually where people watch how u run. Double yikes! Well,i knw God is with me all the way.:):) Hm..this week was super stressful! i got so much to do! Getting my geo project done and all the trouble i go to just to get it done. Sports day coming and have to practice and getting myself concetrating in skul since mids are around the corner. Plus, i was suppose to be in another PST rite now but they extand it till next week! oh the pain! I was like hoping to get out of PST3 which is my one way ticket out of it and NICOLE has to change everything! Oh well, next week is very fast. I hope to have a exceiting day tomorrow. And pray i at least GOT a medal.^^




COOKIES!=)




haha the 'sexy cake'..well that's what wei teng calls it




The book i bought which looks like this.:)

0 comments: