BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Friday, April 2, 2010

Hehe

Haha..suppose to update yesterday but got caught up chatting with friends so can't concetrate.xD Anyway,i haven't type about IU day yet. So...it was simply awesome!! I love it!! But to bad..it end adi.:'( Hm..let's see what i can recall what happen..oh yeah! A band called Kepriest or sumthing like that came to our skul. So awesome! They were like singing and everyone was like screaming and shouting(especially the girls) and it was like crazy man! Then..got speech from Pn..um..not sure her name but she is CF teacher.xD Haha So awesome..and i CAN"T believe they invite thew hitz.fm people as a V.I.P. guest!! Everyone was like crazy!! The guys behind me was like chanting "Ian Ian Ian" lol. Pretty funny. We also had this competition on who dress according to the theme and kaelan little bro won! Cool! They also had poll dancing and it was..quite..amusing the way they dance on the poll and all. And the food wasn't so badlah aha. Then Justin(kp) sang adn the girls behind and beside was like screaming and shouting like mad! I wanted to stuff my bottle on their mouth! so noisy!== Mayyean sing too. that's all i can say bout her. Anyway,yesterday was Good Friday. Wow..i actually cried in church but no one notice. I cried when the part Jesus been tortured and stuff like that. It was to hurtful to hear.And the two girls infront me ah feel like giving thme two slap!== Keep turning behind every freaking 5 mins! What's their problem ah? Can't shut up and listen to the priest!"== So annying. oh yeah i met an old friend which Natasha Ng from my primary skul. Didn't knw she was a catholic. Oh yeah! um..on mon we're gonna hve this prefect shuffle!! YES! Finally! I can finally get away from my DARN PST leader! I hate him! He sucks!== Can't wait for mon! Hope i same PST as jac. Oh! Before i forgot..yesterday me and Joee got sick on the same day. I got stomachache and bit of fever and joee got(oni girls knw) So while the both of us was like waiting at the Pejabat..we were like craping so much and joee was like talking about stranded on the island thingy and it was super funny! So awesome..this the first time we both not feeling well. Good times..good times.:)

0 comments: