BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Here it comes.

Yo! What's up?:) Okey i finally change my blog title as u can see.:) Oh and update my mixpod.xD Anyway,the reason i chose this song 'Never say Never' by Justin bieber(yucks) feat Jaden smith cuz these title is very big. Get it? I mean i'm saying that i will never say i'll give up. Life will always knock u down but if u hve the strenght to get up again and face it that is a very good thing.:) I feel courage and confident with song.:) Take PMR for example, you can call it a battle or a mission that i have to take. It's not gonna be easy..and i'm pratically feeling scared. I mean who wouldnt? Idiots.xD So..yeah..his is my last post until PMR is over cuz u knw..i need to concertrate and stuff.O.O So till next time. Wish me luck! GAMBATE!=)

0 comments: