BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I am not alone.:)

So..my focus PMR is finally over..but that doesn't mean i can relax. My teacher told me my skul is the ONLY skul doing this focus pmr. Wow..xD. Anyway, i did it and i got quite a good results.:) But my sej menurun.:( I hve to work extra,extra hard if i want it to go up again.*sigh* U knw..during the hols i was reparing for the focus and they split two jaduals. One is cemerlang and the other is terbilang. I thought i went to the terbilang. So i was like preparing for it but when skul re-open i was in the cemerlang! Lol..so ther's sc2 and bm on that day. I did bm which is not exactly what i studied for. Cuz i didn't knw i was in cemerlang so i studied sc instead.xD Thank God i pass. Speaking of God,hm..today i went to church. I went for the PMR blessing. As i walk in..i quikly ran to the toilet. Cuz, in the car i drank to much water. So anyway, i sat alone.:( No one beside me i was all alone. Then i decided to pray..u knw when u come to church u hve to say at least an opening pray. So i pray.. i can't recall how i say it but it's roughly like this " Lord, please hope other people will sit beside me, or someone i knw. I feel so lonely" it's kinda embarassing.xD Then..after a few mins..my fren Su Yean came!*hooray* she sat beside.:) Actually her Mom(O.O) sat beside me. Well, at least i'm not alone.xD My pray works! See? If u pray and believe in God..he'll make it come true. All the way through the mass i notice this chinese dude staring at me. == i feel so irratated. I mean i think anyone would. I feel like giving him a black eye!>:( i think his yonger then me cuz..u knw..his short.xD *Sigh* i got my PMR jadual..and it's scary!O.o it's like until 4pm!:O so long!">< hm.....tomorrow i wanted to skip comfirmation but...is best if i go..even if i'll be alone..again. Oh nvm then. I'll see u in um..well after my PMR exam is over. Bye!:)

0 comments: