BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yeah man! I'm back!=)

Okey! There's been alot and i mean ALOT of things happened or about to happen which i didn't manage to post. But first things first. The MJ dinner! Oh my gosh! it is soo cool!He looks just like MJ! You could say he's the 'Malaysian MJ'.xD Anyway,oh boy! PMR is very,very,very NEAR! ARGH!!!!Stres.:( I sort of feel guilty going on9 when i should be studying but...i haven't on9 for almost 5 months..so..yeah..hehe.^^ Wow..i'm basically freaking out now.O.O i dunno what to do.:( I just hve my com fixed and there's soo much of things i want to do but..Urgh! I knw i should be studying.*sighs* Well...oh yeah! There's one time when me,my bro and mum went to Midvally and i was standing next to a clothes shop when Justin Bieber song came out 'Somebody to love' and a couple of girls next to me scream at my ear!"== They were like" OMG It's Justin bieber! Justin Bieber!" then they started gossping about him n started screaming again. Wow! A little too much fantasy there.xD Lol. Girls these days.This is just crazy..during the hols i check out my new skul and..*sigh* It's so..PINK!"== It's called SMK Pusat Bandar Puchong.Btw! I change my blog skin!:) Nice rite? But it's oni temp cuz after PMR i'll change it.:)Aha well...i'll stop chatting now.:)

0 comments: