BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, September 22, 2012

It stings~~

Hello blog~ bit weird talking to a blog. Anywho, i'm bored so i decided to..well..blog. And guess what? I have a secret but i won't tell u here but it's something to do with my skin. Yes skin..it's such a pain to have to take good care of it. Anyway, i read an article about lemons makes ur skin brighter and whiter so i decided to give it a go and guess what as i rub some lemon juice on my skin and BAM! It's stings so so so so badly. It's like waxing the hair off ur skin. It hurts so bad i just keep myself from screaming. I was like "Urghhhh~" hold it in. Yeah..today was my bad experience with lemons but my skin is all red now but i would like to see the results it turn out later. Haizzz..i'm crazy yes it's because i'm too cheap to buy whitening products at the pharmacy.xD Natural home remedies are a way cheap and less chemical to effect to ur skin/hair. So my trials is over and yes i'm very happy but next week is the results..and damn i'm so scared i could pee in my pants. Lol. No not really. I'm so nervous. I do not want to see my effort gone down to the drain. I mean..I WORKED so hard for this and it sucks if it turns out bad! and unfair!>:( Since my birthday had pass few days ago.. actually a week ago i had did some flashback this few days. I been thinking when i was young what i had done look like all good memories i have taken and recorded it in my mind. Have u ever been used by sum1 before? Yeah..thought so. It sucks. I recently found out tht someone was using me to get in a relationship with my best fren. As soon as i got to knw tht..boy did i confront tht person like mad. WE're not talking anymore and in the end my fren wasn't interested. XD It serve u right for using sum1 like that. U gain that person trust and thinking ' Oh great, i could count on him/her" but in the end they just stabs u in the back..like cheese. Lol i dun really knw why cheese but yeah cheese. But it's life..so anyway i gtg..so i'll post soon~ TTFN

0 comments: