BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Take 5

I'm not really sure why i name my title 'Take 5' i think it's because i hear those celeb when they felt pressure on screen, the director will ask them to take five.xD i guess i kinda got dips for that line. Haha. Anyway, i 'm actually NOT suppose to be on9 because my trials are on and i'm just taking a little break. So far my break has gone up more then an hour which is not good. I should be studying...yes..i think i really should..but saying it is much more easier then doing it. >< Anyways, i'm proud to say my fren Joey actually had sum guy wanting to sell her pics. This is such good news. Her drawings had definitely improved from the last time i saw them. It's great really. She can do business if she agree to this. Though i'm really longing to go to Comic Fiesta this year. Think i'll wear my ninjutsu outfit since i dun have time to find a outfit to cosplay as. But unfortunately i dun think i'll be able to make it since my REAL SPM actually starts on that month. Actually it starts on Joey birthday Nov 5th..aha what a birthday present man. XD so i'll be busy and practically pouring my brains out.I miss my frens....everyday i go to skul i look at my frens i felt nothing. I felt i dun belong to that group. At all. I miss my old frens. My frens who calls me and asked how i'm doing...yeah i really do miss them. I'm counting the days when my high school will ends. Then i 'll be free..free..from 'them' and go back to the place that i left for almost 2 years now. Sum of my frens kena PLKN...thank God i didn't get picked and i really pray for their safety. I heard alot of complains about that program...aha which i dun think it'll be a good idea to mention them here. Sorry. My trials..ahh~ well they are going well so far but i'm afraid for next Tuesday which is my perdagangan subject which i dun hate but i think it hates me. -_- i dun understand why it won't go into my head. I should have entered sub-science! I reggreted it! The principle in my new skul actually came to my class and offered sum students and i was one of them but i turned it down( what was i thinking!!) now i'm stuck to this artsy partsy class and my classmates are like robots. Never participate in class and i'll be the one answering the questions in class like a class nerd. Yeah..not a really good image in class if u knw what i mean. But i get along with sum i guess..they're not that bad...when they are nice. Plus, i think i need to change my background.>< i been stuck with this background for quite sumtime now. I think i'll change after my trials which ends in two weeks time..:3 and i shall breathe..a little. Kays i think i update enough..so i shall see u guys when i see u guess. Take care and God bless~ :3

0 comments: