BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Friday, November 13, 2009

Anything

Let's see...what shall i post about this week?? Well,holiday is almost here and this week was abit boring cuz i didn't get to do anything exceiting.:( I bet Joee is enjoying herself at Canada.:):) I hope you bring me back a tree Jo!!Lol.xD Anyway,next year...PMR!! Arghhhhhh!!*Gasp* It's gonna be the most hardworking year ever!!:( No time for on9 and all the fun stuff!:'( But no one can stop me from going on9!! It's destiny!!:):o Oh yeah! i went to skul on Wed and it was prettyboring without Joee..no jokes to crack on. I just hope we'll still be in the same class and the rest of 2 Jujur..It'll be ashame if some of us split up.:(Plus,too bad we didn't make a blog about our class..now that will be awesome!!Man! Should hve thought of it earlier!!>:( 6 more weeks till my cousin comes!! So long!! Can't wait!:) We can spend a little time together and do alittle shopping(anime shopping) Lol. Aiya! Nothing else to write about so maybe tomorrow i'll write more dependsa if my com allow! I think my new CPU is alive! Sometimes it'll work depends on its mood..scary!:)

0 comments: