BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Shaker is sooo cute!! If your wondering who shaker is, it's actually a puppy me and my bro found.:):) My bro decide to call her shaker cuz she shakes alot.Lol.I just wish i could keep her,but my mom desagree.:'( If you see her you guys will like her too. She treat us like family and so did we.:) She loves running. I never see a dog ran so fast like she do.I know you might find it boring reading this but i'm actually writing this as memory incase Shaker's gone or been taken away.I manage took her picture but i can't post on the com:( Her fur is so smooth and she's brown in colour. i think someone gave her a bath cuz when we played with her she smells like soap.:) Oh yeah! On the afternoon,we were feeding her than suddenly a cat sprang at her! Wow you should the cat! It's like a tiger! Clawing Shaker.:( Stupid cat!!>:( I'll kick it if i hve too..not that i did just wishing.:) Lol well,gotta go now my bro wanna use com.xD

0 comments: