BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Monday, November 23, 2009

A day to remember!!=)

So tired!! Today me and Sabrina hang out at Summit!It was son fun! We were there for 7 hours.:) First time i spend so long in a mall for 7 hours! We bought a few stuff well actually i did cuz Sab doesn't feel like shoping except staying at the book store reading Twilight magazines. Wow! it's so long, she and i have diffrent intrest.She's more into guys and i'm more in to games like PS2 or games station. Come to think of it..we both change alot. But we could still get along. We made a keychain that she and i will keep as our friendship thingy..or um..i forgot what it's called.xD I just hope she doesn't change to much until she bacome to girly which gonna be hard for me to handle since i dun really like girly stuff.:( *sigh* i guess thats faith. Lol my legs are killing me!! It hurts!!:( Oh yeah i even saw afew classmates and schoolmates.:) COOL! Aha..gotta go so until next time.:)

0 comments: