BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Friday, November 20, 2009

Weekly updates.:)

*sigh* this week is so boring! Nothing to do except rot.xD My aunt and uncle are so lucky they get to go to India! I hope they bring back some cool stuffs!:):)Anyway,Oh yeah! Skul haven't give year book yet! Awww! I'm really looking forward to see it.:)Lol.Hey! Did you watch This is it yet?? Its pretty awesome!I know i keep saying that but it's cool!Let's see..35 more days till my causin's coming!Hmm..so i got to wait a little longer.I bet you're wondering why i keep talking about my causin visiting or not.You see,she and i are pretty close and we never separate before so now she's in Australia and i'm here so pretty big of a deal if she visit at least i get to see her abit.:)Aha..enough with this lame talk. SMK Seafield gossip is still onBut so far not enough good ones so i can't type them outBut don't worry there will be as soon as i get some juicy ones.XD I screamI You scream! We all scream for ICE-CREAM!!Lol nothing better to type.:)Hey Joee! I still waiting for that tree.*Gasp* my very own tree!:D.Wow,too much passion.:)Well,that's all for today.I know it's abit short but atleast i write sumthing.Lol.BYE!xD
COOL!xD

0 comments: