BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Friday, November 6, 2009

Random title

Finally final exams are over!!:) I just hope i get to stay in the same class with all my friends in 2jujur next year.:( It really stinks if we all split!Anyway, MJ!!! Y-eah!!xD I just watch the movie last Sat and it's AWESOME!! I can't get the songs out of my head!!:):) Too bad i didn't see all..i thought after man in the mirror it's finish but i didn't know got credit!!:( So sedih!! If it wasn't for my uncle and his stomach pain we would have stay alittle longer! Man! What a waste of tickets. The movie was so nice till it make sum people cried.:'( Wish i could watch it again!Oh yeah! So good Joee going to Canada!! No fair!! So lucky!:)Let's see...what else to post,ah?? Wait..i can't wait for my cuz in Australia come to visit!! It's gonna be so exceiting!!Lol.xD wow! So fast 2009 is gonna end! I'm gonna miss 2009.What crap am i talking about it's not even end of the year yet!Lol. I feel like a granpa going back to the past!LOL!:):)Post more sum other time..abit busy.:)

0 comments: