BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Good things

Haha! I finally change my blog skin! Isn't it awesome?:) I love the layout! So..this week been pretty crazy! I mean with preparing for exams(not yet) and most importantly the CARNIVAL!=) Aimun and Wei Teng was so stress up in coming up with ideas and all. Hooray for them. But..i dun think i can say a word on what we're planning to do but i hope everything goes well. The carnival is on the 10 or 11 July. Long way to go but hey..better be ready then do everything then last min. Speaking of ready..DAMN! I haven't start my PMR studying yet!!:O Ok starting now..i better get started or i won't do well.:( Oh yeah! This week is PHOTO WEEK! WE had our class photo taken.:) Everyone was doing crazy pose on the informal.Haha..it was crazy. Really sumthing to remember. My little shaky is pregnant...i think. Cool! Well,i still think she's too young to get pregnant. Just so we're clear..she's a dog! Lol. Dun get any ideas. Let's see..next week..next week...hm.nope! Nothing important happening.*sigh* pretty boring to think off. I really gotta change my blog songs! But the thing is mixpod always jam up my com!"== Mids are on the 27th May! Yikes. Ok! Now i'm gonna visit peoples blog so later!

0 comments: