BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, May 15, 2010

OMG!!=)

WOW!!! I can't believe it!! Shaky finally gave birth!! She born 6 little puppies.:') I'm a grandma.xD Lol. I'm so happy for her. There's soooo cut!!^^ Rite now i feel like jumping up and down! This is so excieting haha..anyway, exams are round the corner and i'm been working hard. I need to pass my mids or else..it ain't gonna be pretty. I also been reading the bible lately.:) I really feel like i need to get closer to God. I didn't knw that i can learn so much from God. The bible teaches me faith and life. It's like one of our ways to talk to Him.:) I realize loads of stuff ever since i started reading it.^^ Hm..i'm planing to make a new page but not rite now..sorry Joee.">< Haha well that's it for now..gonna research on anime drawings.xD

0 comments: