BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Friday, May 21, 2010

Rock and Roll!!=)

Hey there!! Hm..i haven't plan what i'm gonna post about or hve a so called awesome 'begining' but lets' see..i'll start what's been happening this week..the Form4&5 are hving their mids and gosh i can see lots of stress.O.o Yikes..ours are next WEEK!! ARGHHH! I bet u all are studying like crap and i knw i'm not working as hard as i should..but i hope for the best.:( I need to past my mids and today for Geo we did a 2005 PMR test and it was freaking hard!! I mean i would hve done it well if i haven't forgptten what i lear.:( As for maths teacher gave us 2009 form3 maths sub. It's their mid year exam. Me and joee was like...cramping our brains. Lol. So called good times. Rite now i'm eating chocolate cake typing this,downloading songs and facebook.:)Oh! And watching american idol. Plus my dad's acting like his the next Simon Cowell."== Nice try dad but that will NEVER happen.xD I'm sooo obessed with maid sama right now.:):) It's so cool! Hm..i malas nak make a new page so i'll do it after exams. *sigh* right it's focus on exam...anyway..i'm having a hard time concetrating..u knw it's like when u wanna study there's ur MP3, feeling hungry and practically thinking an excuse NOT to study..wish i could be a smarty pants.xD SMK Seafield will be back right after mids. I notice sum of my Form5 frens are stressing out now. Dun worry guys! GAMBATE!!>:) Aha..Oh gosh! Justin Bieber on american idol? "== Lamelah. Not sure why girls adore him. Lol right now i'm typing what actually happening in the house right now. Let's see..my dads judging them and my mum was like knock it off and my bro is watching a new movie called 'Kick Ass'. Shaky is nibbling the table cloth. Shaky!!">< Lol. her pups are super cute!! haha so well that's really it. I'm out of words or stories. Oh! And i won't be posting until exams are over so yeah.

0 comments: