BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Another great day.:)

Ok! I finally bought a new watch!! yay! My old 1 is spoil.:( So anyway..this new watch is awesome!! Hehe..but igotta get use to with.Its' so different than my old one. The best part of this watch is that my grandma bought for me.:)Y is it so special u say? Well me and my grandma are VERY close. My cousin too are close. The three of us can get along. Oops! plus my bro too.xD Anywho, we both are like best friends.:) I love her so much. Sure we fought sometimes but we still get along pretty good. Everyone(well the people that knw her) says she's very kind and its' ture!!:):) Hehe..today we're suppose to go Petaling Street but it rain!!"== Darn it! I wanted to do sum ool shopping there but everything got ruin cuz of the darn rain!! Oh well...hope tomorrow will be a good day.;)

0 comments: